On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Ebook! Protector of the Flight!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heard this from a reader last night, which, of course, made me blink because I had no idea. Very good feeling, because I know some people prefer ebooks. I've been trying to go through my old emails and find people who have written me about when my work would be in electronic format, but I pretty much save everything so it's a slow search....

Anyway, I'm smiling big today.

May you bring laughter into your work today.
Robin

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read the Ebook comment do really still work for a living? I imagined you writing daily and living a life I envy..surrounded by books, working from home and being creative...what a shame to ruin that image with reality. Jacqui

1:28 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sorry, Jacqui....

Robin

8:30 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Gee, now I "wonder" who that reader was?

**VBG**

12:41 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Oh, yeah, Michele, it was you!

Robin

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ebook! Finally! From this moment on, Ereader.com will send me an email every time a book of yours is offered on their website.

Hmmm, does this mean I might get your Heart series in electronic book form? Oh please please please...

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Protector Of The Flight is also available at Fictionwise http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/RobinDOwenseBooks.htm

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]