On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quote and Upcoming News

First, I've done a couple of interviews in the last few days and yesterday I was asked my favorite quote, one immediately came to mind, but then another followed and I changed my mind about four times. I finally went with:

You jump off the cliff and build wings on the way down. -- Ray Bradbury

Which is what I feel like I've been doing lately. In the news category, I have some very difficult decisions to make.

Thanks for hanging around. May your writing be easy today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A butterfly is not an insect but a self proppelled flower
I read it in a SF book, maybe Bradbury's too
Wish you good luck so you make the right decissions for your & everyone involved
Forgive the spelling pls
Top of the World to You!!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can put Claif story with Tinne's as a subplot for comic relief?

1:10 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Robin, you are always good company, virtual or otherwise.

I have some decisions to make, also.

Lordy, I do hate change.

moon

2:17 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anon. Lovely quote...

Reader, not giving up on Claif? I'll move him forward on my mental list, but I'm writing Heart Fate and that's the last of the books currently contracted for.

Moon, thanks. May your decisions go well, too. I have a deck of cards called Self-Care cards (which I bought for the art and I give away in seminars), and Decision was sitting on the top, s gorgeous blue piece by Avisse of a woman's head and shoulders as if you're looking at her in a frozen puddle....

Robin

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]