On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day Job

My time at the day job will be ending October 31, which is probably a good thing since I have Mile Hi Con the weekend before and World Fantasy starting the following Thursday.

I'm nervous, as always, with the lack of steady income, but on the other hand, I'm also excited to once more attempt to get into the groove of writing.

May your windows of opportunity not open onto a big drop.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Rowen said...

Congrats on leaving the day job. I aspire to that one day. Yes. :-) BTW, I love your blog.

2:05 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Michelle, I'm not exactly going by choice and since I'm the sole support of my household, it's nervous-making. But I hope...

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]