On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 06, 2006

Book Files

Again with the Pantzer Organization, I have folders within my folders...and files inside those. I cut the background on my computer for the pic below because like many backgrounds I use on my computer I got it off the net, don't know where, and always like to give artists credit. I'll just say that the backgrounds keep my Inner Creative Child happy and help me set the mood

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took a couple of the more interesting scenes from my Scenes file (TrifAltar and TinneTavern) and put them here just to tease, but bits from all files can occasionally end up in the main file.

Each Heart book has it's own master file in Ablaze, because I started writing them first. All the Luna books, and other series, are under their series name, like Exotic Summoning.

May organization please you today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]