On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 11, 2006

Writers Conferences

RMFW DID recharge and re-energize me, which is what a Writers Convention should do. Sharing stories is the BEST thing about writing, and I just wish (as always) that I'd been more prepared and less stressed before I attended.

May your writing make you smile today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this at walmart website you might find it interesting.
The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot with Cards

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found several divination and celtic tarot cards at llewellyn.com like the Sacret Celtic Circle divination cards that has photos of Stonehenge and labyrinths, etc. (sorry for the spelling!)
If you haven't seen them before you might enjoy browsing. Beautiful illustrations for the different decks.

3:36 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks reader! I don't know that I have the cat deck. I think I might have the Sacred Celtic Circle deck. If I wear out my decks (and I pull a card each am for the energy of the day), I usually put old ones in my journal as art.

Robin

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]