On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Website Update

YES! This was the first time I haven't updated my website monthly since March 2001, I think, and it felt odd. I like Access Romance, my hosting site, and the people there, but they prefer the update to them by the 15th of the previous month, and I completely understand, but usually I'm not that organized.

The Free Your Artist exercises are about using the body as art -- dance, tatts, painting...

MY PRIZE THIS MONTH IS A COPY OF "WHY PAINT CATS." Which I love and gave me the idea for kitten Greyku's demand she be tinted.

I don't have any new excerpts up because despite the fact that there's a short excerpt in the beginning of Heart Quest, I'm still messing with it, and as for Protector of the Flight -- I'm thinking that I'll put a "prequel" scene up that didn't made it into the book (ok, the editors did the same flip-flop as with Sorceress -- Start it on Lladrana, No start it on Earth. On the other hand, maybe I SHOULD start with the actual chapter...so I'm doing a flip-flop, too.

The Worlds Page Under HeartMate has T'Ash's interview if you haven't seen it on Amazon.

That's all I can think of right now, esp with Diva whining for breakfast.

May your writing world shine today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]