On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 17, 2006

Protector of the Flight Cover

After much begging:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Needless to say I think it will sell, and am very pleased I can finally share it with you.

May your imagination have wings today.
Robin

9 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Ooooh, Robin! All I can say is... *drool!!!*

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for it!!!!!!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger moonhart said...

It is simply gorgeous, Robin.

Congrats!

I can't wait to read this one.

moon

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin - what an absolutely gorgeous cover! I read the back copy (had to squint a bit - LOL) I want to read it NOW! heh heh heh

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Robin this is beautiful! I just finished Sorceress of Faith yesterday (loved that she went back to Earth, resolved things there and went "home" again) so this is prefect timing.

3:21 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, yes I like the cover very much and definitely wrote some scenes where I have Calli experiencing the wonder of flying.

I didn't mean you to squint for the back cover copy, I'll type it up for you one of these days.

Robin

5:30 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Wow...it's gorgeous! And sounds irresistible, too. Can't wait.

5:40 AM  
Blogger merlinsmuse said...

Wow, Robin, this is an amazing cover. I love it. I'm partial to Greek mythology and since I happen to have a tatto of Pegasus on my shoulder, you gotta know that this cover draws me right in. Can't wait to read the book.

Cathy

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - can't wait.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]