On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats

Image hosting by Photobucket I went to a book signing last night...just recalled it by accident about a half hour before it officially started, and since I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I'd missed it, I consider this a nudge from the universe. I had it in my palm (which was upstairs in my office beeping, no doubt, when I was downstairs eating), but hadn't transferred it to my desk engagement calendar. And I happened to be using my desk calendar this week...

Mario was welcoming, excited, happy, and donated the royalties of the night to a Latino Fine Arts group. He said he'd just mailed off the 2nd book in the series (and we know that was a spur, right, so he could say he'd mailed the 2nd at his signing). I wish I'd set up dinner with some of my friends of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers because I REALLY wanted to talk A LOT to other people there.

We all had a great time.

BUY THE BOOK, You'll love it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

May you get all the support you need for your writing today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]