On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 19, 2005

Tagged!

Yeah, I know I should be writing. Actually I DID get the resume in and was working on teaching myself XCEL (97) for a part time job I found on the Colorado Judicial Job line... But, you know, this so much more FUN. I was tagged by fellow Luna author, Michele Hauf, a lady I like very much.

7 items for 7 questions. So here goes:

7 Things To Do Before I Die:
-- Visit Machu Pichu
-- Become proficient in a graphics program
-- Write, um, 25 (?) books
-- STAY at Cliveden
-- Walk the Appalachian Trial (but not camp, see below)
-- Have another excellent long-term male/female relationship
-- Parachute from a plane

7 Things I Cannot Do
-- Play an instrument
-- Draw or make acceptable jewelry
-- Camp
-- Touch fish
-- Become interested in the financial markets
-- Vote Republican
-- Write something I'm not interested in

7 Things That Attract Me To Men
-- Physical, Mental and Emotional Strength
-- The all time Sense of Humor
-- Able to speak well
-- Non-judgemental
-- Honorable
-- Extroverted
-- Sense of Fun

7 Thing I Say Most Often
-- Well
-- Yeah
-- Food! (cats' dinner call am and pm)
-- I am WORKING.
-- Let's see what we have.
-- Huh?
-- I'm going out.

7 Books or Series I Love
-- My own, the Luna Summoning Books, the Heart Books (except the one I'm working on now)
-- ANYTHING by Jayne Ann Krentz and most especially her Jayne Castle books
-- JD Robb's In Death Series
-- Yeah, Harry Potter
-- John Dickson Carr's/Carter Dickson's Mysteries
-- Most Linda Howard books
-- Gail Dayton's Rose Series

7 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
-- Singing in the Rain
-- Ladyhawke
-- The Great Race
-- Front Page
-- The Indiana Jones Movies
-- Back to the Future
-- The Princess Bride

7 People I Want to Join In (Tag, You're It)
-- Deidre Knight
-- Gail Dayton
-- Catie Murphy
-- Hunt Cole
-- Jeri Smith-Ready
-- Liz Maverick
-- Laura Ann Gilman

5 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

You WANT to jump from a plane?

Er...okay.

terri (who would definitely have that on one of her lists but not as something she would WANT to do.)

1:57 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sure, why not? Upbringing was very daring/athletic...

2:00 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Why not???

Er...you don't have a volaren in RL. THAT's why not!

LOLOL!

terri

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Robin. I needed a break from post-deadline slacking. Here it is!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

late, but done. :-)

http://www.livejournal.com/users/suricattus/

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]