On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Playing with Blog

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

You MUST be joking! LOLOLOL!

YOU Robin??? YOU????

ROTFLMAO!!!

terri

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of seeing your calendar designs? They sounded interesting when you mentioned them, during the SF convention.

4:57 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think I'm offended that you believe I could not obliterate a nun or eat a wimp...

I must admit the nun-obliterating one might be a little much. I didn't tell you, did I, that I had 4 great aunts who became nuns. Truly. Cross my heart and hope to...not obliterate...

Reader, I can put them up. I've done calendars since my first book came out in December 2001.

6:04 PM  
Blogger moonhart said...

Well, I do have an aunt who is a nun. Noobliteration here either. She's coming for Christmas this year.

:)

terri

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Robin! It was so good to see you Saturday, BTW.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Your's was so much more interesting than mine. All I remember about mine was "necking",....guess you know where my mind is.....

2:14 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Michele, this is the monster one...there's a sexy one somewhere that I absolutely loved (asked for a mug for xmas), I'll look it up.
Robin

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]