On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 22, 2005

New Look! and ALL ABOUT CHAIRS

As you can see, I spent all my free time on redoing the blog. I went through MANY backgrounds, even did a really lovely one then added my RITA -- boy when I previewed did it look tacky, talk about self-aggrandizement. I suppose I could make them all tiny and it would be like a little gold border...but...

OK WRITING LIFE:
I've gone through MANY chairs. I wrote HeartMate on a "kneeling chair" Then I actually had one of those metal fold up chairs with cushy seats for years, THEN I invested in an Aeron...alas, my thigh depth is not what it should be, so it's down in the dining room. I have space for ONE chair in my office. I bought an exercise ball chair, but didn't really get used to it (also in dining room), so now I am back to a kneeling chair again. MORAL OF THIS STORY, MAKE SURE YOU'RE COMFORTABLE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I love the new look, Robin! And great covers!!

Shannon

5:48 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Shannon. You can tell I haven't been writing...but playing on the blog.

Robin

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]