On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 16, 2005

Writing Day

Very short note. Fed cats. Exercised (30 crunches). Revised first chapter Contemp Paranormal. Bus to 8 hr. Day Job & Job. Errands at Office Depot. Bus home. Fed cats. Paranormal chat, writerspace featuring Tor authors, chatted, did Guardian of Honor blurb and website online and revised promo item for Heart Choice. To Common Grounds -- plot notes for Contemp P. #2, continue plotting Contemp P. #1 -- listened to live blues. Here. Exercises (30 crunches), bath, bed coming up.

How glamourous. You, too, can have this life! Only I am single -- others do it with families.

Love to all,
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Yup! Still, I wouldn't mind being in your shoes. Robin you have made sooo much progress, you are building your fan base, feeding cats, too!

My fans are my crit partners and my MS is STILL unfinished because of all those people I live with in this house. Still, I am getting there. One of my crit partners just got a request for a full. I am hopeful.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Hillary Templeton said...

Way to go Robin D Owens, thats awsome! I'm having a real hard time trying to find info about taror and then I found your site. Thank you sooo much! Even though Writing Day isn't exactly what I'm searching for, it definitely got my interest. It all makes sense now why I came across your site when I was looking for taror related info. Keep up the good work. I'm always interested in reading more about taror

11:21 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sophie, if you mean tarot (?), then the best site I know is http://www.aeclectic.net

Robin

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]