On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chat with Prizes Tonight!

Here's the ad for moi!

AND THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Rita Award Winning Author of fantasy, futuristic romance, Robin D Owens joins us to discuss her latest release, ENCHANTED EVER AFTER. Door prize: one lucky winner will receive a print set of ENCHANTED NO MORE and ENCHANTED AGAIN. Two other lucky winners will receive the same set in eFormat (pdf)! Moderated by Sandi.

When? Tonight (Wed) night at 9:00 PM Eastern time

Where? http://client0.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=102122 or go to www.romrevtoday.com and click on RRT CHAT. Once the login screen loads, just type your name and choose Mo's room from the chat room menu ;)

Hope to see you there for an ENCHANTED evening!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feral Magic and Heart Fortune!??!!

When are they coming out?

Aimee

1:36 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Heart Fortune next August, still writing my fingers to the bone on it.

Feral Magic...well, announcement tonight at the chat.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, I missed the chat! Will you tell me anyway? Is there another site I can look at?
Aimee

4:57 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Aimee, Feral Magic should be out within the week. It is in ebook form, $2.99 and published across all electronic platforms. It is a novella and the start of an e-novella series for me (cuz that's all I can manage right now).

Thank you!
Robin

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, I just bought Feral Magic on Amazon and can't wait to read it! Unfortunately I have to go to work first but it's my treat for tonight.

Thank you! Aimee

6:36 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Aimee, I hope you enjoy it. I'm trying to get an enovella series going, and this is the first. Really aimed at my Celta readers.

Robin

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]