On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Juggling Projects

Juggling Projects (4)

I am not good at this. Today I

1) took the first chapter of the new proposal to critique

2) while there I consulted with a wonderful self-pubbed friend, Cate Rowan, on covers for the two Regency historicals I plan on self-pubbing under Robin Owens (with an Author's Note there are NO animals in them, I know, shocking).

3) I got back the final edits for the December enovella and was told to look at another passage if I still wanted to shorten the front (I do).

4) I looked at my most recent writing on Heart Fortune...lining things up in my head and hoping the subconscious works on it tonight.

I suppose that's a whine, and I should be blessed, but with all these projects in the air I am petrified I will screw up not one, but ALL of them up and no one will ever buy my work again and I will starve...I guess you figured out I had a cold? Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat wurmz....

Have a wonderful weekend, really, leave me to my foolishly grumpy self...there's ice cream in the fridge, it calls to me.



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self publishing, sounds good. Pubbe? Not so good!

Will love to purchase and read anything you write. Thanks!

5:33 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I will definitely have to take that word into account!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]