On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Juggling Projects

Juggling Projects (4)

I am not good at this. Today I

1) took the first chapter of the new proposal to critique

2) while there I consulted with a wonderful self-pubbed friend, Cate Rowan, on covers for the two Regency historicals I plan on self-pubbing under Robin Owens (with an Author's Note there are NO animals in them, I know, shocking).

3) I got back the final edits for the December enovella and was told to look at another passage if I still wanted to shorten the front (I do).

4) I looked at my most recent writing on Heart Fortune...lining things up in my head and hoping the subconscious works on it tonight.

I suppose that's a whine, and I should be blessed, but with all these projects in the air I am petrified I will screw up not one, but ALL of them up and no one will ever buy my work again and I will starve...I guess you figured out I had a cold? Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat wurmz....

Have a wonderful weekend, really, leave me to my foolishly grumpy self...there's ice cream in the fridge, it calls to me.

Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self publishing, sounds good. Pubbe? Not so good!

Will love to purchase and read anything you write. Thanks!

5:33 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I will definitely have to take that word into account!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]