On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 05, 2012

South Carolina Retreat

Yes, I am here again this year, and, once again, in another room. Lovely! Fantastic! And since this is supposed to be the nicest day of the week (more storm pics tomorrow and Weds, I think), I have renewed my many, many pics of the sea.

Here is what I'm looking at RIGHT NOW.

I am not really good with writing on a pillow on my lap rather than a desk (and I MUST find a good lap desk, with legs). But I'm giving it my best shot, and getting work done on Heart Fortune.

I like looking at the ocean, but it's the sound that is so very wonderful...think I'll go out and dictate sometime this week...

Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I'm jealous , Robin! What island are you on? I just spent a week + with my husband and in-laws at Fripp Island last month and it was glorious. Back in New Zealand now and missing the serenity I can see through your window. Enjoy! and good luck with the lap desk.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Deb Stover said...

I'm jealous, too. Someday I'm going to hide in your suitcase, girlfriend. :) Love, Deb

9:57 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Isle of Palms...

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]