On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 05, 2012

What's that white stuff?

What's that white stuff? Snow? I knew it was cold and had turned the heater on, fed the cats, and went to dress I didn't realize it had snowed....


Here's a pic outside the ofc window, and, yes, that is my "official" Romance Writers of America Badge with the award pins (except for the 2 Rocky Mtn Fiction Writers Writer of the Year pins which are on my RMFW badge...)

May you enjoy the weather today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found a Celtic corner at a wonderful website; you might already know, but just in case here it is www.suzytoronto.com and there is a Divas of the Deep that is a hoot!
Happy Thanksgiving.

1:42 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Lovely! Thanks! And I may get one or two to promote Enchanted Ever After where my heroine turns into a Waterfolk...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]