On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mile Hi Con Weekend!

Yes, it crept up on me. I will be there, today doing Steampunky Improvocation (improv games for all), at 5 pm.

Saturday Noon:
Genre Mashup/Genre Busting
D. Boop (M), W. Hammond, CJ Henderson, R. Owens, C. Vaughn

Saturday 2pm:
Taking Your Work Series-ly
C. Berg (M), S. Brust, S. Hoyt, R. Owens, J. Stein

Sunday Noon:
Author Reading
Carol Berg & Robin Owens

I'd love to see you! It's always a GREAT time.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]