On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Log Line of 3rd Luna Book

Logline of the 3rd Luna Book: Twilight, Mid September, Denver, Colorado AND in the game Fairies and Dragons...

I've been working on this off and on for a while, and suddenly it really is LATE September, with the equinox tomorrow. Which means I need to get pictures of the houses of Mystic Circle again...and completely determine Kiri's house. And if I want to be writing the book at the same time of the year (not sure the time period the book will cover, maybe through the next couple of months) I'd better get on that.

So...watch for Mystic Circle homes here.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was driving past a house the other day and thought of your comment on wanting pictures of houses for your Mysitic Circle series.

What if you made your new website a cul-de-sac? One house could be the entrance into Celta, another house could be the entrance into Aimee, into Mystic Circle. In every house would be a library and that would be the place to go to find your books in that series?

Anyway....eagerly awaiting the next book in any series that you are writing.

Tine

5:21 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, that sounds lovely, but I will definitely be constrained by wordpress templates, since I want to be able to update myself...so I'm pretty sure it will be something like this blog. Rectangular...

Robin

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]