On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I write About Relationships

I write about relationships. In the scene I'm working on I'm dealing with the relationships between a woman and her beloved partner, between herself and her family, herself and her new Fam, herself and her intelligent house, the relationship between the colonists and their planet -- as well as the now-natives with their world. I really like that.

Thanks,
Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Would this "intelligent house" happen to be shiny and blue in color? *wink*

Love the relationships! My favorite was Holm Holly and Lark.

7:50 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Actually, it's old and grumpy. **hint, hint**

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Gina G said...

T'Ash, Zanth & Danith -a purr-fect relationship.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh, that house! LOL It may be old and grumpy but it's vulnerable and afraid of being abandoned. Love those residences!

You introduce an interesting idea in Heart Search with residence potentially having personality disorders. I'm sure Yew residence would qualify for therapy and or behavior modification.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just going to keep us hanging on the story of the TQ house, aren't you?

D'Thyme and T'Willow are my favourites. Then Lark and Holm.

Tine

8:34 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, the TQ house (for which I got a few inspiring plot ideas a couple of weeks ago that means I have to add something into Heart Secret) is now a thread/subplot that will be hanging for a bit.

Robin

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]