On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Images of Laev and His Ladies

Here are new images of Laev and Nivea and Camellia. I got Sims Medieval (thus the clothing) and have struggled with the character generator. In some ways it is highly superior to City of Heroes (such as looking more human and less cartoonish), but it still doesn't have the ease or the abilities of City of Heroes, especially in skin tone, nor can you change aspects of a costume in picking and choosing). Let's just say I worked a long time on these. I am quite pleased with Nivea and Laev, not so much with Camellia, since I had to exaggerate some aspects so she didn't look a lot like Nivea...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you appreciate these! Love robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I am curious. What do Celta clothes look like? Kimonos or Japenese-style clothing?

5:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think I got the original idea from a Moroccan doll that my grandmother gave me as a child. Long tunics with slits up the sides and bloused pants underneath. But I liked the idea of sleeve pockets like in kimonos so I went with that too.

Robin

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]