On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beadle Pic (Dingo)

Here is a pic of Beadle of Heart Change (Dingo), the major scene in the book featuring him was essentially true.

Photobucket

May you enjoy your animal companions today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Betty Hanawa said...

ROFL, I'm on the laptop and saw it first in Google Reader. The picture was small. I thought the rear end of the cat was another animal, like a guinea big and was the basis for the Celta native animal that bred with the Terran rabbit to become a house fluff. When I switched to your blog, I saw the cat's ears. LOL I have a Chihuahua who has a head, snout, and ears of the type that frequently leads people to the erroneous myth, even heard it on Animal Planet (!), that Chihuahuas were bred from the fox family.

Looking forward to the next stories.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

My Prissy looks like your "Beadle". Loved that cat from the get-go. Made your story so good.

4:55 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, ladies. I admit I should have messed with the light in the photo, that's about as much as I can do with my graphics program. I couldn't resist the shot.

Robin

7:27 PM  
Blogger pat said...

Your Dingo reminds me of my little Sam (he was, unfortunately a victim of that Menufoods fiasco). Always liked to squeeze into tight places. Sweetest little friend I've ever had.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]