On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Enchanted Again Cover Flat!

Enchanted Again's cover flat (front, spine, back) -- here it is. I am very pleased. Note, the heroine's name is Amber and they went with that, so the heroine on the cover has darker hair. I wrote in the clothes. ;) Also the desert is more metaphorical than Red Rocks in March.

I LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. Your blog is one of a few that I look at weekly.

11:06 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Anon! I know I don't do daily anymore...

7:28 AM  
Anonymous kam said...

Oooh. I love the contrast between the protagonists of the series so far - Jenni, who looks far younger than she is, and Amber, who's apparently aging faster than normal. I can't wait to read this one.

~kam

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]