On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 29, 2011

ARCs from my Editor

I got ARCs from Berkley. Here's a pic! It's been since, I think, Heart Choice that I got some ARCs from editorial. Wowza!

Photobucket

May you have an unexpectedly pleasurable surprise today. (and yeah, one of my characters had one, too. ;)) This begs for some sort of give away. I'll think on that!

Robin

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

What a tease! LOL

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want one!!!!!!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Reader!! said...

want one too!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Will the yellowness be staying in some form on the finished book? It's supposed to be a very cheery colour and glancing at my O-Q bookcase I don't see any yellow books - might be a nice addition to the Owens shelf!

4:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Donna, no, the cover will be as posted earlier. I'll put it up again with the back blurb.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

Winning heart is always better than a sharp sword.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]