On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart Collection -- Heart & Sword is DONE

Heart and Sword is DONE, and turned out to be 10K more than what I thought...and need to add a bit, too.

So that means the collection is really long and I must cut.

But, like, WHEW.

Now:
1) Eat breakfast
2) Take bath and unwind
3) Go do housesitting
4) Transcribe edits from Heart and Soul
5) Transcribe edits from Heart Story
6) Revise Noble Heart, then transcribe
7) Revise Heart & Sword, then transcribe

That will take a couple of days. But I am very pleased. Once again I managed to struggle through jungle and emerge with story by the tail. It may purr soon.

Thanks.
Robin

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Reader
Glad to hear we are closer to getting the Celta Collection. As far as I am concerned the longer the better!
When can we reserve the book?
Thanks!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Tannun said...

Gratz, and glad to see you blogging again. I was starting to get worried about you. Thought you might have gotten a virus because of the message someone posted on your facebook...

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for Genista's story.

I didn't like her much till she punched Tris to test the transfer amulet when Tinne and Ilex wouldn't. I can really get behind somebody that pragmatic.

I knew she wouldn't get the best she deserved from the Hollys, and I really wanted her to have a happy ending of her own.

7:28 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

*waiting somewhat patiently*

(not that we have a choice, but still ;-) )

11:24 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, folks. I am revising Noble Heart, the Clover story, and should be choosing a motto today.

Heart & Sword was tougher than I thought it would be. I'll be reading/revising and transcribing that today and tomorrow and then they will go in.

If I haven't totally screwed my deadline, it will come out in December.

Take care,
Robin

7:53 AM  
Blogger azteclady said...

December? That's awesome!


*sending positive thoughts Robin's way*

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]