On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heart Search Cover

Photobucket

Here it is, posted it a while back. I also made one for myself that shows the background better and definitely included this scene in the book.

May you enjoy communicating with friends today.
Robin (who just spelled her name wrong -- now back to work).

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver Phoenix said...

Looks like a Baldwin. :-)

Should sell some extra copies.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Kelly S. Bishop said...

Rowwrr!

Boy, you've had a lot of great luck with covers lately. Definitely another winner.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Indigo Reimer said...

Hi Robin,

I like the rich, dark colours of this book cover.

I can't wait until your next book is out in bookstores.

Every book in this series is a delight as one never knows how the story will evolve and feel.

You keep your characters' growth fresh and varied.

12:59 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, all. Did you notice the 2 pistols? In the art I sent they were bronze and octagonal-barrelled, but now in the book they are as on the cover.

Indigo, I try to keep fresh, do different story lines. I hope I continue to do so.

Thank you.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]