On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guardian of Honor Original

Huge cleaning going on (thus no posts). The living room and dining room look like something out of a magazine shot, if I say so myself, the dining room appearing as if is actually used for dining...instead of eating and working.

Anyway, in the office clean, and it is HIDEOUS now, I found this sheet of what I realized was the very first handwritten draft of the first scene of Guardian of Honor. I think it's handwritten because I was in Britain and my plug for my Dell Laptop failed. I'd just heard that Luna was beginning.

I found it interesting and hope you do the same. May you enjoy past remembrances today.
Robin
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

I just noticed the snippet of Enchanted No More up at amazon.com, how long has that been there?!

4:48 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Tannun, Sorry I waited so long to get back to you. I don't know how long the excerpt has been there, publisher put it up.

Robin

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]