On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Villains resurfacing...slight spoilers

Since I seem to be on that topic. I know that I let several villains escape. One in Heart Quest, a member of the Black Magic cult. A couple (or several, I will decide later), who are still in Vinni's Residence...., no doubt to be resurrected again when I get to that story.

So may you enjoy your day.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

Well *grin* I have been waiting to see what happens with the escaped cult member--for a moment there I thought Hanes was it, and I was all, what the...? until my brain actually engaged.

It does make sense, though, that there may be some more people in Vinnie's household who, for whatever reason (but probably some that make sense to them) will not look after his best interests.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd actually forgotten about the black cult member escaping. It would be interesting to see if he resurfaces sometime, somewhere.

As for the villains in Vinnie's household, I do kind of expect they will show up in a later book. Since "Heart Search" is set 15 years later, both Vinnie and Avelanna are adults and villainy could come into play. You are planning to write their story, aren't you?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]