On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 11, 2009

Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Colorado Gold

The conference is starting! My workshop is (GROAN) Sunday Morning at 8:30 am. I'm not sure how many of us will be wanting to do writing exercises at that time of day.

My notecards need to be retyped since the last time I gave the workshop, I wrote all over them.

I will be spending tonight and tomorrow night at the hotel, and I don't have a laptop, so I think I'll be putting posts together for tomorrow and Sunday today...unless I try the itouch.

I'll catch up on comments.

I am hopeful that I will finish Heart Change next week, and only wish I'd finished LAST week so I could have more fun at the conference.

May you enjoy people of your own kind today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]