On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 24, 2009

Vinni T'Vine

Most people are interested in the young (now a teen) Vinni T'Vine (and he has a HUGE part in Heart Change)...but he hasn't made an appearance in Heart Journey. Until a small scene swam into my mind over the last few days.

I'm using it to continue to illustrate the kind of woman Del is. Vinni makes people nervous. Del stops, but nods to him and eats with him and they talk. He does NOT do a prophecy for her just because of her character.

So.

I think I know how J.D. Robb feels when she brings Mavis in every book (and I do love my Mavis fix, too, but sometimes....) anyway, for those of you who like him, he's there.

May you enjoy all the characters you meet on pages or in your life today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous sue said...

thank you! and yes, the comparison to Mavis is perfect!

6:26 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

You're welcome. It should continue to fit.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]