On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 20, 2009

Signing Tomorrow! And Spam

I was spammed about 400 times last night on the comments of this blog. I've taken some of them down, but not all, will probably continue as I work through the day.

I do NOT want to put the comments on moderation, but if I'm looking at this every day/night, I will have to.

Now, if you're in the area, please come to the signing! Noon! Loveland!
Signing: March 21, 2009, Noon, Centerra Barnes & Noble, Loveland, Colorado

May all go well for you today.


LATER: I think I got it all...a Chinese site, I believe. If you see any, just let me know, seemed like in the much earlier posts...

Robin

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane P said...

I like your background. I have been reading your blog from my aggregator so I haven't seen it. Waiting for your book to come out.

11:04 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I just changed it today, so you missed a darker green marble-ish thing for a while. But it's spring!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]