On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 27, 2008

WEBSITE IS UP!

Yes, 2 new snippets of excerpts of Echoes In The Dark (though someone is shipping early). One of the excerpts is the rough draft of the first idea I had for Chapter 1, when I was considering the animal companion being a cat...you all helped me through that one.

So, the Writing & Publishing Advice: keep all your files.

And yes, I am actually up at 1:26 am. Critique group today and another holiday celebration...I think some of what kept me up was a problem I had with the car this evening and anxiety.

Gotta go now, may you have no automobile worries today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzane in VT said...

Not only shipping early, but the Borders in Keene, NH has them on the shelves. I've got mine now! Woo Hoo! As they usually keep 2 of a book on the shelves and there was aready an empty space beside the one I snatched up someone else in the area already bought theirs before me!

12:57 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Ok, bracing myself...this usually takes me by surprise...

Robin

8:23 PM  
Blogger Suzane in VT said...

I'm about 3/4 of the way through and loving it. It's SOOOO very hard NOT to race right to the back and read the end (like I'm known to do)! But I'll behave (grits teeth). So many hints. So many misdrirections...and so many times I'd like to just thwak The Singer and tell her to lighten up! Go Jikata! ;)

Since Raine didn't get her own book (and therefore a cover picture like the others) I was wondering if you might have a conceptual pic of her to post.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]