On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and First Echoes In The Dark Sighting

Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth Goodwill to All!

I heard from a good friend yesterday saying that she saw Echoes In The Dark at her local bookstore (and thanks to all who have purchased books or bookstore gift cards this season!). This was a little irritating as street date is important and that's not for 6 more days. On the other hand, she seemed to think that the store probably ordered 4 and there was only 1 left. And the store is in Cheyenne, Wyoming which is not considered one of the great metropolises of the world.

But now it's out and I'll begin to get feedback on how I handled the story, tied up all the loose ends and...the finish.

So, not quite nervous now because I stayed up reading late last night/early this am and am tired, but I'm sure that will kick in. I try not to care that all the previous books in the series are out of print and wonder whether the print run on Echoes In The Dark will be smaller because it is the last...

Again, happy holidays!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]