On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sigh...Deep Thoughts about Worldbuilding

I hurt my head the last couple of days but after L..O..N..G sessions with mentor I may have got part of the world in my grasp. This is what happens when you sell on proposal and have to figure everything out ahead of time instead of letting it unfold easily.

A quote from mentor about one of my emails.

"Any time you can avoid using quantum physics to explain something, it's a good thing."

May all your physics -- ahem -- fall into place for you.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are words to live by! Er, write by. Must put that in big letters over the plot board.

8:25 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Of course Catherine Asaro can do this, I can't.

Robin

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]