On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back Home ... Retreats

I'm back home and did some errands and visited one of my favorite restaurants. Today was one of Denver's approx. 65 gray days, I think I saw the weak sun for about 5 minutes an hour ago. Sunset is in about 10 minutes... 4:48 or so...

Here is a pic of my dining room window looking out on the backyard taken last month. Mostly dead and barren now.
Photobucket

I liked the retreat, but I think it was too long. I think I'll be limiting my time away to no more than 10 days...maybe with an extra travel day. I don't have any more long trips until RT in April and I'll keep that under a week.

Tommy is looking better on the expensive venison/duck/anything-but-chicken food. His coat is good and he's gained weight, also another TMI benefit I will refrain from mentioning. He's been close all last night.

I think I'll put my bit about worldbuilding that I did for the master class up, soon, when I find it.

Right now I need to put some words on paper. Lost most of yesterday, with only 300+ words and none today, so I am falling behind the NaNoWriMo schedule.

May you be happy at home,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]