On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Those New Celtan Characters

As I reread the blog and the comments, it occurred to me that that particular book might be something like The African Queen...in general character archetypes.

Let me know how you feel about this.

I can smell the gardenia blooming. May you enjoy the smells of your household today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Aren't archtypes really for books?

Janice~

11:01 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, probably.

Robin

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you do not give us barracuda kind of heroiness! Please!

10:33 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anon, I answered a later post, but no, more like a strong-minded librarian.

Robin

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]