On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Buying Books

I am pleased with the election results and the hope that we will all work to get this country back on track economically. Because, of course, when the economy is tight other things like a massage or expensive books can be thought of as a luxury.

Not sure what libraries carry my work, but I would think less than I like. And while for some, books might be crucial, as many books as they bought a couple of years ago might not be. On the other hand, I usually think of my books as good value for the dough.

I worry about my friend who is a massage therapist. She's going away to take another course in Thai massage to try and make herself more marketable, have more services to offer.

May you worry less about your finances today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A reader..I always ask my local library to buy you books and myself buy them afterwards - there is more than a person on the waiting list!. Very seldom see any of your books in the second hand book stores: a good sign I think.
I buy your books because they are worth to be read more than once.Thanks and keep them coming!

9:49 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, anon.

Robin

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]