On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 02, 2008

New Celtan Characters

I was thinking this am and writing notes about the series when I discovered that I wanted at least two more Celtan characters of the younger generation. The heroine came first. She's going to be a Licorice -- of the public librarian Family, and I figured out how and when I'll introduce the boy.

So, another rubbing hands, heh, heh, heh moment.

May you enjoy an-ti-ci-pation today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Rudeau said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the literary side of Celta. I've been wondering what it was like.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Sounds good

Janice~

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am looking forward to this one. since I spend a lot of time in librabries I'll feel right at home reading this.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Oh, yes! I'm a librarian so I want to see libraries on Celta! And I've had a soft spot for the librarians there ever since I heard they let the Null use the library! (Blanked on his name...)

11:43 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

All right, this puts me on my toes, since I haven't gotten much of an idea about Libraries in Celta. I think there may only be one PublicLibrary, and hooked into Residences. Hmmm, gonna have to figure out how small towns work. Maybe townhalls are also libraries?

Anyway, the Family who run them are the Licorices (can't recall why, but am sure it's a card in the Herbal Tarot). And, yes, they allowed Ruis in, made a special room for him or something...

Robin

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]