On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Waking with Scenes

Before I got up this am I thought about Heart Change and what scenes I'd like to write. For the last couple of days I've given myself permission to write out of order..mostly because I'm going to have to go back to HeartMate and other books to look at Passage info (and make sure my Celta World personal notes are up to date), and to Heart Duel to check on T'Hawthorn's Residence Den and his mannerisms... anyway, I had a couple of scenes in my head, with snatches of dialogue.

So I got out of bed, and putting the darn thing down, esp. the parts I HADN'T thought deeply of but had to be there, took an hour and a half. Whew.

The cats wanted more food, they wanted petting, they wanted to know where the sun had gone (again), and why it was so much colder and wetter outside than last week.

Currently they are napping on the warm waterbed.

Now I have to take care of promo errands and starting to research my 1/2 hour tight focus on writing software for Mile Hi con, and reading stuff I have said I would read.

May you have an imaginative day,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]