On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Live Chat tonight!

Coffee Time Romance

9 PM EST/8 PM CST/6 PM PST on Tuesday October 7. Liadan and Di
will be our moderators!

To get to the chat room...click on this
link:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ctr_chat.htm

Drop by if you like,

Thanks, and may you enjoy any chats you have today with others.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I never go to those things. I suppose I should but . . .

2:14 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Janice,

Come if you like, if not, don't... I don't want to twist anyone's arm.

Robin

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]