On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 10, 2008

Workshop -- Fantasy & Romance

At the Romance Divas this weekend, free, all questions welcome!

May you have a pleasurably exciting day!

Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

I think you should have a blog day to offer critique for the faithful... stalkers whom visit you every day!

2:04 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Critique on your pages? That may happen in the future, but right now I've got two ms. and a 1st chapter to critique...and it's a line critique, I can be tough. I usually go over it like I would my own.

Robin

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]