On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 01, 2008

Dancing Around Bored Cats

Oh, WOW! I was contacted by B&N about this, but I didn't know I was going to be linked with Jayne Castle, i.e., Jayne Ann Krentz, Amanda Quick.

Hopping up and down!

Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

This has been the best two weeks for this type of genre. The three best authors in the field all released a new novel within days of eash other....

How fortuitous

Jane Castle's Dark Castly
Nalini Singh's Hostage to Pleasure
Robin D Owen's Heart Fate

All of which I have gleefully had on my amazon don't miss list http://www.amazon.com/Don-t-Miss-Fantasy-Paranormal-Romance/lm/R1N3O1KV2M2EA8/ref=cm_lm_byauthor_title_full

I would think the Fates conspired to release all three books at the same time, because it means one thing. Nothing to look forward too, for a long long time.

Well at least until Swallowing Darkness comes out! :)

Congrats on the review. I've often thought you, Jane, and Nalini were the best of the best. You deserve much kudo's

8:41 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

And all of us are from Berkley...actually Heart Fate was supposed to be a July early August book, but I was so far behind in my schedule with the Luna books that I had to push it back...then it was slated for October...but was moved up to September. The next Heart book will probably be November or December (working hard to make it November).

Robin

9:01 AM  
Blogger Tannun said...

Do you mean November or December of THIS year?

Big SMOOCHES OMG

3:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Nope, Tannun, NEXT year, 2009, and that's pushing it since I haven't even signed the contract yet, and it will say.

Heart Change stands at 4 chapters this am (but I'm putting scenes together so it should be maybe 6 this pm).

Robin

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]