On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Chat tomorrow night. Heart Fate releases today!

All chats are at 9:00PM Eastern Time at:

http://www.Noveltalk.com/chat/default.asp



Wednesday, 9/3/2008
Robin D. Owens will join us to discuss Heart Fate. Door prize: One lucky winner will receive an autographed copy of Heart Fate as well as a surprise! Moderated by CrazyMo.

Yes, as you know I've been getting some feedback, and today I'll check some of the sites for reviews, and whether they're good or not...

Meanwhile my goofy cat Dingo got in trouble last night when I called him. Not sure what but his face is sooty and swollen and he's not his rambunctious self, so he's off to the vet as soon as that office opens. He's learned that outside is not just an adventure but scary. Naieve no more.

May you have a safely adventurous day.
robin

6 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Funny, but DD and I each bought Heart Fate on the first. Yay!

9:02 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Excellent, I would rather that they'd have been available over the weekend.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Good luck with the book and the cat.

Janice~

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was extremely happy to receive my copy last Thursday (yeah B&N). It kept me occupied on a long car ride. Loved it, Robin keep 'em coming!!!

There's still something about T'Ash that keeps me going back to Heart Mate, though!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Anon. Always good to hear you didn't throw up on it in the car... ;) I get car sick if I read....

Robin

8:58 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Janice,

I don't know what happened, but he is keeping inside (well, it is significantly cooler) and close. Vet says some scratches but no punctures. Since he was so dirty, I think he ran and hid to escape something after him...that's my imagination. I don't know for sure.

But he is good, just a little less innocent.
robin

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]