On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 01, 2008

Jayne Ann Krentz on Romantic Reads

I will be there on September 9, but today, Jayne Ann is on, if you have any questions for her!

It IS a community, so you'll need to register.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/board?board.id=RomanceGeneral


May you enjoy your heroes today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Robin...

Fictionwise has HeartFate for sale!

Won't be able to download it until midnight but it's up and ready!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got my Heart Fate at Barnes and Noble and read it that night. LOved Loved lOVEd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for another wonderful glimpse into Celta's People and theirnup World of Flair!! So happy your writing another and another and another!!!! Catheryne

9:07 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yay, Tannun! I think they waited on Heart Dance last year. Glad to see it's up sooner!

Catheryne, THANKS! I'm getting more varied feedback on this than I'd anticipated...(well, ok, like every other author I always want unconditional approval, LOL -- is there a Chuckle Out Loud?)

Robin

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]