On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dingo

Dingo has joined our household. I think. At least he's here...creeping around corners, running away from me. I'm letting him get used to us at his rate, I believe that's the best way to do this. He's a plump, muscular cat.

That's the report.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Dingo is gorgeous. Looks like a Tuxedo. Good Luck!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something tells me a Dingo-like character may show up in a future book!

12:02 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Dingo is spotted in an odd fashion,not really a tux, and he's plump and chunky. I like him, but he's not entirely sure of me or Tommy.

Robin

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]