On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 06, 2008

June Website Up!

No new "Reads," but the new covers for Heart Fate and Echoes in the Dark are up, the Worlds Page under Heart Dance has a pronunciation key for Heart Dance (since someone asked...). I actually don't care how you pronounce the names and I'll never correct you in person (that happened to me once as a reader when I was speaking to an author, mortifying). The worlds page was quick and easy.

The contest is for a small rosewood box with amber resin, with, as usual, an excerpt from Heart Dance (since this is right after a dream-sex sequence I thought I did well in not telegraphing that...).

Free Your Artist, exercise is about leaves and trees...

Hope you enjoy,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]