On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 02, 2008

Blahs

No I didn't work on the book today. Summer has hit and I miss my ceiling fan the lightning took out last August and I haven't gotten fixed yet (bro says he will). Spent last night at Mom's after I looked around the housesit place (closer to there then here), got home about 9am.

So that's that. I do have a goal "get invasion force on ship" by the end of the week.

Now I have do go check the housesit place one more time...supposed to be home tomorrow. Thank goodness.
May you have a productive evening.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]