On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Color Change for Creativity

A few days ago, I got to the point where I was thinking "I can't face that cream colored screen on the laptop." Which means, of course, that I was avoiding writing. So I changed the theme again. (Now the sounds are all wrong, but at least I'm sitting down with butt in chair and working).

So, from pinkish to bluish.

Like this:

Photobucket

Oh, and you can see the reveal codes in this one, too.

May you please yourself today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Tannun said...

I wonder, do you have this problem putting butt in chair with every novel, or are you have an especially hard time with this book? And if so, do you think you are dragging your heels because it is the end of the series?

7:30 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

At some time in every novel, I reach a point where I don't think I can finish it. That happens to be now for Echoes In The Dark. So, I just have to use all my little magical rituals to keep me going...incense, subliminal music, rum....;)

Robin

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]