On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Which is Why I Have A Friend Look At Page Proofs




Your English Skills:



Grammar: 100%

Vocabulary: 100%

Punctuation: 60%

Spelling: 60%



May you have a lovely day...and spelling as a child was a nightmare...thought I'd gotten better.

Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you can use the spell check Robin. I got 100 on spelling and vocabulary but 60 on grammar and punctuation. Apparently i can spell, but i can't write sentences.

5:25 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, spell check doesn't do a whole lot for my made up words and I usually spell check the whole manuscript all at once, which takes a while...note, check each chapter before combining in master doc...

Robin

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]