On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Free Your Artist

All right, this is one of my "give back" pages to the community, and I've been wondering if it's worth it since it takes BY FAR the most amount of time to put together each month and is usually why I'm late.

I'm all over the web looking for good quotes that might match a topic, fun links, etc.

But I finally checked and it looks like about 235 viewed it this month, entry page for 24, exit for 81, so that means, to me, that I need to keep it. And, to be frank, I DO use the exercises etc. for myself.

May you feel validated (sorry if seplling is off , cat in front of monitor and now to bed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]