On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Website etc., MILE HI CON

Up late again, or I may finally be going back to my regular cycle after years of working at a day job...

Anyway, I just looked at my intro page for the website and I LOVE it. Rae Monet did a fabulous job. I'm asking her to tweak one more thing, then it will go LIVE. OOOoooooh.

Today I also got something fixed in the house that HAD to be done, and before winter. Again, the last bit will be finished on Thursday, so I am very pleased.

MILE HI CON IS FRIDAY - SUNDAY.

I WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN A WARM UP EVENT (IMPROVOCATION), READING IMMEDIATELY AFTER ON FRIDAY EVENING (ABOUT 6 I THINK), THEN WILL HANG AROUND. MY SEMINAR ON THE USE OF ANIMALS IN BOOKS WILL BE ON SUNDAY.

Saturday is my mentor's birthday (and critique), and I will probably spend most of the day with my critique group, and go back and forth to MHC.

Now, I must go to sleep because I have a memorial service to go to tomorrow, and maybe my mind will be eased enough by various stuff that I can get some work done in the am.

May you be happy today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]